|Minimum Order Quantity||100 Piece|
|Outlet Size||8 mm|
These Gas Safety Device will automatically shut off gas supply from the cylinder due to major leakages of gas cause due to:
1.The reputing of a tube or pulling of the stove or regulator
2.The regulator failed to function properly
3.The catching fire Gas Safety Device will not shut off it
1. A minor leakage occurs in this case it refers to instruction covered under the heading how to test for minor leaks
2. The controls of an appliances (gas stove) in until conditions are left on position
3. There is insufficient flow through the spot where the leakage is occurring
4. Supply line is too small
5. The gas system is mounted or placed near a corrosive area or an area which is subjected to vibration.
6. ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company.
7. Certified by India's leading research labs.
8. 3 Years of Warranty at your doorstep 2 Crore value Insurance.
9. IT includes user manual, Guarantee Card Installation Guide.
10. Save Gas Up-To 20%Technical Details
- Pay Mode Terms: T/T (Bank Transfer)
- Port of Dispatch: DELHI
- Delivery Time: 4-6 DAYS